DHR’s recruitment goal is to provide City departments with the highest quality candidates who reflect our diverse communities, while ensuring City job opportunities are open and fair to everyone. To achieve these goals, DHR continues to seek new avenues to reach top talent, encourage the growth of talent locally, and ensure it is operating within a merit system that keeps pace with the 21st century.
DHR has established a number of recruitment tools to benefit your department:
- DHR profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter are available to broadcast your job postings to social media platforms;
- A new recruitment video is available that highlights City's employment and talent brand. View the video.
- Civil Service Rule 115 Brochure
- Disability Etiquette - Judicial Council of California
- Interviewing Courtesies for Effective Communications