The DHR Learning and Development Team can provide any of our current workshops at special group rates for your team. In addition, several of our programs allow us to provide curriculum specially customized for your department or team. See below for a list or our workshops.
- 24-Plus For Supervisors and Managers
- Lead to Succeed Program for Team Leads and Apprentice Mentors (Customization Available)
- The 5 Choices™ to Extraordinary Productivity
- 7 Habits™ for Managers
- Coaching for Execution
- Customer Focused Communication in the Public Sector (Customization Available)
- Facilitation Skills: A Leader’s Toolkit
- Leading Across Generations
- PPAR Part 1: The Performance Plan (Customization Available)
- PPAR Part 2: The Performance Appraisal (Customization Available)
- Practice Makes Perfect: Improving Your Presentations (Customization Available)
- Project Management Essentials For The Unofficial Project Manager™
Booking a Departmental Workshop
If you are interested in booking a departmental workshop, please consider the following questions and be prepared to discuss this with the Learning and Development Manager upon your request:
- Who is the target audience?
- What is overall goal of the workshop, retreat, or meeting?
- What specific results would you like to achieve by the end of the session or sessions?
- What is the timeline for the request to be completed?
If you are interested in facilitation services, please contact Donna Kotake, DHR Workforce Development Director at email@example.com. We will set up a consultation and draft a service agreement for you based on our current fee schedule below. Please note that we try to accommodate your scheduling requirements, but WD Learning and Development Consultants may be booked 3-4 months in advance for standard workshops, and further out for the 24 PLUS program or if you need customized services. Please call as soon as you know you may require services.