Duration: 2 Half Days
Cost: $675 (includes materials fee)
Target Audience: Anyone responsible for the supervision of others; including supervisors, managers and executives, who have completed the 24 Plus program
Instructor: Denise VanAlstine - (415) 551-8909
How will participants benefit?
- Write a clear vision of what you want to accomplish as a leader in order to focus you and your team
- Establish a few “wildly important goals” and plan weekly based on those goals
- Practice empathic listening and give honest, accurate feedback
- Foster innovative solutions by facilitating creative problem solving
If you are looking for clear cut, no-nonsense ways to make an impact on your team and organization, this workshop is a worthwhile investment in your leadership development. An excellent follow up to the learning received in the 24 Plus program covering basic supervision and City processes; 7 Habits for Managers integrates the habits of human effectiveness popularized by Dr. Stephen R. Covey’s best-selling book 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and will explore concrete easy-to-use models to improve self and team management.
What participants are saying:
- "The concepts of the course along with the tools are a great resource."
- "I feel stronger as a manager with new tools and ideas."
- "I learned a lot and hope this knowledge/info can be learned by others as well."