Use fair and equitable practices to hire, develop, support, and retain a highly-qualified workforce.
Empowered and diverse employees delivering excellent services to our communities through innovation, collaboration, and human-centered values.
The following values define DHR’s deeply held beliefs and the principles of our organizational culture:
- Trust, engage and value employees.
- Develop the workforce for career mobility and to ensure service delivery.
- Use technology to improve services and make information accessible.
- Use simplified, consistent and documented processes to improve knowledge.
- Develop and implement efficient, fast and user-friendly processes.
- Be an Employer of Choice.
- Start employees off right.
- Recognize employee achievements.
- Partner with others to solve problems.
- Diversity, fairness and equity.