The Career Resource Fair is a great opportunity to talk with City departments about the wide range of available job opportunities and to get help navigating the City's application process.
Date: April 15, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
Location: Civic Center Plaza, 355 McAllister, San Francisco, 940102
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Network with multiple City agencies, community based organizations, and other jobseekers. To prepare for the career fair, check out more attendee tips here .
- Directly engage with City recruiters and ask questions about the many benefits of City employment.
- Learn more about the different career pathway programs the city offers including the Access to City Employment program (ACE), Apprenticeships, and the SF Fellows program.
- Learn why and how the City's hiring process is different from the private sector
- Apply to City Jobs - Quick Guide
Learn more about the Career Resource Fair .
To learn about future jobs and career opportunities, visit our careers webpage at careers.sf.gov and join the City and County of San Francisco's Talent Community .
City and County of San Francisco welcomes participants with disabilities. The event location is wheelchair accessible. To request real time captioning, an ASL interpreter, large print or other accommodations, please email DHR-DiversityRecruitment@sfgov.org. Providing at least 72 hours advance notice will help to ensure availability.
This career fair is brought to you by the Department of Human Resources in partnership with the SF Recreation and Parks Department.