Thank you to all job seekers and city departments who attended the Career Fair! For photos and information from the event, click here.
Join the City and County of San Francisco for an in-person Career Resource Fair where interested job seekers can meet and discuss career opportunities with over 30 city departments, click here for a list of the departments attending .
Date: April 23, 2022
Time: 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
Location: Civic Center Plaza, 355 McAllister, San Francisco, 940103
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Network with multiple city agencies, Community Based Organizations, and other jobseekers
- Directly engage with city departments and ask questions about the many benefits of city employment, open poisition, and pathways to working in certain roles. To prepare for the careeer fair, check out more attendee tips here .
- Learn more about the different career pathway programs the city offers including the Access to City Employment program (ACE), Apprenticeships, and the SF Fellows program.
- Learn helpful tips on how to use the city’s new application system Smart Recruiters. Check out the How to Apply guide here .
- Learn why and how the City's hiring process is different than the private sector
To learn about future jobs and career opportunities, join the City and County of San Francisco's Talent Community .
City and County of San Francisco welcomes participants with disabilities. The event location is wheelchair accessible. To request real time captioning, an ASL interpreter, large print or other accommodations, please contact DHR-DiversityRecruitment@sfgov.org. Providing at least 72 hours advance notice will help to ensure availability