This page is dedicated to providing the latest news and information about Department of Human Resources programs and accomplishments, and spotlights important City opportunities and benefits.
The City and its union partners completed bargaining May 31, 2019. By the numbers:
- 27 total successor memoranda of understanding (MOUs)
- 25 went to Board of Supervisors for approval May 14
- Final two contracts (nurses) submitted May 31
- Covers over 20,000 City employees
- Three-year agreements
- City reached full settlement with 19 unions on agreements
- Eight contracts decided in part through arbitration
- City provided employees with fair wage increase of 11 percent over three years.
FY 2018-2019 Third Quarter Report on Harassment Complaints
Data on harassment complaints filed by department, basis, status and disposition.
2018 Workforce Utilization Analysis
The 2018 Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Workforce Utilization Analysis reports on employments in the City and County of San Francisco. The Utilization is a comparison of City employment to labor market availability by race/ethnicity and gender in defined occupational categories and in selected job classes.
This web page explores the City’s workforce demographics through interactive dashboards.