Duration: 1.5 days + report session
Cost: $675 (includes $210 materials fee)
Target Audience: Anyone interested in time management, priority decision making and increasing your focus on what’s important
Instructor: Denise Van Alstine - (415) 551-8909
How will participants benefit?
- Learn a language and methodology for discerning the important from the less important
- Implement a weekly and daily planning process to execute high impact priorities
- Explore how to manage appointments, contacts, notes and documents
Today’s workplace is an unprecedented minefield of constant demands from other people, technology, and a nonstop workday. To succeed in the new work world, we need to learn how to make good decisions, focus our attention, and sustain high energy every day. The work session will introduce you to five fundamental choices that dramatically increase your ability to focus on your most important outcomes so you can reclaim your attention, time and energy. You will learn how to balance your most important roles and goals and turn technology tools, like MS Outlook, into productivity tools. Best practices for maintaining energy and renewal will also be discussed. This is a Franklin Covey Workshop.
What are participants saying?
- "I think it was exceptionally well put together and presented – it would benefit absolutely anyone."
- "The information was excellent and has drastically improved my ability to get organized."
- "This was a valuable class, which can lead to better work and personal life actions."
- "I must say it’s been a life changing experience for me after taking your class."
Department of Human Resources
1 South Van Ness
SF, CA 94102