Duration: 1 day
Cost: $740 (includes materials fee)
Target Audience: Managers and other leaders who have the responsibility to lead or help lead change projects
Instructor: Ishani Baruah - (415) 749-2544 | Denise Van Alstine - (415) 551-8909
How will participants benefit?
- Apply the EPIC Change & Transformation™ tools to build a “Change Roadmap” for an actual change initiative
- Increase personal capacity to guide and inspire the team through change and transformation
- Learn to successfully lead specific change initiative through the four EPIC stages
EPIC Change is a highly interactive, practical workshop for anyone working on implementing changes within a unit, team or organization. Using their change initiatives, participants will learn to apply 15 powerful tools to create buy-in and lead their teams through various stages of the change process. They will leave this workshop with an actionable roadmap to guide their change project.
What participants are saying:
- “I love that I now have a map and a plan of action for how I will communicate the change project that I would like to introduce for the department.”
- “I liked that the program looked at all aspects of the change management process, not just managing the psychological ‘people’ part.”
- “Lots of opportunities for practical application of the EPIC process. Helpful to get feedback from others about my change initiative.”
Department of Human Resources
1 South Van Ness
SF, CA 94102