Duration: 2 Half Days Facilitated Online
Cost: $25 for City Employees (valued at $675)
Target Audience: All City Employees
How will participants benefit?
- Identify professional strengths through a Career Strengths assessment
- Create a path for career development within the City and County of San Francisco
- Understand the job application process, eligible list positions and the different appointment types
- Create a resume that aligns with the job application and learn how to answer the supplemental questionnaire
- Practice interviewing skills and learn about ways to approach the oral exam as well as the fit interview.
In most careers, there comes a time to grow, improve, and prepare for next steps. This comprehensive four-day workshop series was developed especially to help City employees plan and execute the next steps in their City career.
What participants are saying:
- "The self-assessment was very insightful"
- "Chance to pause and reflect on fit between self and career"
- "Good information on Supplemental questions!"
- "The inside scoop on the selection process within the city!"
- "Gives you skills to interview with confidence!"
- "Definitely helpful for any colleague who needs to think about making a move and doesn’t know how."