Duration: 3 Half Days Live Webinar
Cost: $325 (includes materials fee)
Target Audience: Anyone who wants to improve their ability to present ideas and information to any audience
Instructor: Jack Hagerty - (415) 557-4913
How will participants benefit?
- Learn how to quickly prepare presentation content
- Know when to use voice or visuals to make your point
- Understand and manage your anxiety
- Learn how to leverage your own style
Learn and practice simple yet effective techniques for improving your next presentation, whether it is a five minute update for your boss, a short report at a team meeting, or a formal business presentation to the executive team. You will prepare, rehearse, deliver and evaluate presentations, including your own. This is a highly interactive training program, so size is limited to 10 participants to allow each participant time to practice and to receive feedback.
What participants are saying:
- “Very useful for upcoming work projects.”
- “I liked the opportunity to present multiple times and versions.”
- “It is a practical course that most people will need in my line of work.”
- “I liked the encouragement and opportunity to ask questions.”
9:00 am - 11:30 am