This unique program conducts centralized pre-employment reviews of applicants’ conviction history based on recency, relevance, rehabilitation, and other job-related factors to determine suitability for employment, ensuring employment decisions are free from bias and discrimination. Our online information sessions are held on Zoom and allow interested participants to join from wherever they are. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions at this session.
City and County of San Francisco Conviction History Program Informational Session
Thursday, August 26th, 2021 1:30 pm -3:00 pm
Audience: Job Seeker
- Zoom preregistration is required by all attendees to attend the session.
- After preregistration, you will receive a confirmation email with your unique Zoom link to join the session.
- We encourage all attendees to sign up at least 72 hours in advance to aid in the preregistration process.
Join our informational session to learn:
- An Overview about the Conviction History Program
- How the Program Can Benefit Job Seekers with Prior Conviction Records
- The Nexus Determination Review Process
- Myths Regarding Employment and Individuals with Prior Convictions
What you will need:
- Internet access or WI-FI
- Zoom link to the meeting
The City and County of San Francisco encourages women, minorities, and persons with disabilities to apply. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex, race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (associated with cancer, a history of cancer, or genetic characteristics), HIV/AIDS status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military, and veteran status, or other protected category under the law.
To request an accommodation due to a disability or medical condition during these training sessions, please contact DHR-DiversityRecruitment@sfgov.org no later than a week before the training.
Watch DHR's Department Spotlight sessions to learn about working for a City department! Visit our Career Events webpage to sign up for upcoming sessions, or view our Presentation Recordings on our Diversity Recruitment webpage - now featuring Spotlight sessions with the San Francisco Police Department and Sheriff's Department.
We appreciate your interest in working for the City and County of San Francisco!